Weeks Memorial Library: Adult Programs & Activities
Barbara Robarts, Library Director email 603-788-3352
Adult Programs & Activities
Weeks Memorial Library provides opportunities for adults to meet. Please check our calendar for the latest adult activities and programs.
Regular meetings and activities include:
- Brown Bag Book Discussion Group: 3rd Thursday of the month at Noon. Discuss a book and make new friends. See Calendar for latest book to discuss
- Lancaster Rose Quilters: Call the library for meeting times
- Travel Night: Every Monday night in January, February and March from 7-8:30pm. Enjoy slide presentations of travels to the near and the exotic. See Calendar for details
Adult Learner Services (ALS)
FREE services include:
- GED Preparation
- Basics of reading, writing, and math
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
Group meets Thursdays at 9:00am.
To get started call 603-752-1927 for an appointment to discuss your goals.
Bookspot - reviews, reading lists, e-books, genre categories, authors and publisher
Libraryspot - a gateway to libraries, reference directories, journals, newspapers, and magazines; also has literary criticism
Fantastic Fiction - bibliographies and biographies, recommendations by authors, similar nooks by various author
NY Times Bestsellers - current bestseller list